Insulation: Attic Insulation
Firetech Experts Ltd use only the best insulation for your home and the latest in insulation technology. Our thermal insulation properties include, fire resistance, fire classification, acoustical insulation, sound absorption and mechanical properties as well as the high levels of recycled content are maintained, with improved product durability.
The insulation we install into your home will benefit in warmth, quietness, fire protection, energy saving and sustainability and also has a softer feel, odourless, less dusty and non-itching. Attic insulation can save you up to €150 - €200 and cut down on nearly 1 ton of carbon emissions entering into the environment. There is also a grant of €250 for the attic insulation.
Why should I insulate my attic?
- Attic insulation will cut down on heat loss in your house with 25% of the heat in your house escaping through your roof.
- Significantly reduce your heating bill throughout the year saving around €150 - €200 a year.
- Reduce your carbon footprint as insulating your attic alone can save nearly 1 ton of CO2 from your house per year!
- Attic insulation is the first step in making your home energy efficient.
- Both the cavity and attic insulation can save you up to 40% of your heating bill with €650 of a grant.
Firetech’s Attic Insulation package includes:
- Full Attic insulation fit-out complete to building regulation standards
- All water tanks lagged.
- All necessary pipes are insulated
- Walk Way to your water tanks